Thursday, July 5, 2007

Catch Up...

What's a couple of months off the blog worth? I'll tell you...

A lightening strike takes out the modem, several filters and the ethernet card. Newborn takes out the drive to get anything done quickly!
Hysterectomy 2 months post c-section. Not recommended, but certainly recoverable! (Otherwise known as "Thank you, God, for giving me a baby that sleeps!")
Lost camera. Big bad bummer is that it absolutely has to be in this house somewhere... have you seen it? I'm pretty sure it's grown legs. Hubby got me an upgrade for my birthday - isn't he sweet?!! Too bad baby A's baptism pictures are on the lost card.

May and June in pictures -------
A makes tears...and learns to smile!
We visited Pawpaw - our first out of town trip!
A gets love from a fairy
who's known for her artwork.
(She's cleaning it up with a Magic Eraser!)
E graduates and performs with her classmates.
I didn't manage to get a picture of the unscripted twirling.
One picture, 2 milestones!
A's hands find her mouth and she begins bathing with E.
E couldn't be more excited!

1 comment:

Amelia Antwiler said...

Beautiful!!
I love the fact that you've got a pink-ish blog about girls. Princesses. :-)

Have you looked under the couch? We find the weirdest stuff under our couch.